Tonights game in Sweden

Antworten

Topic author
bjozac
Sweden

Tonights game in Sweden

Beitrag von bjozac »

After watching tonights game in Gävle against Brynäs IF it is my sincere hope that Adler Mannheims icehockey team never again is allowed to participate in any international hockey tournaments. The conduct of both the players and head coach is some of the worst i have seen. But this is to be expected when you build a team consisting of mostly second rate north american players and coaches. This kind of behaviour would never be tolerated in the NHL, KHL or any other major hockey league in the world. May the rest of the world be spared from ever having to see this team play hockey again.

danyo
Germany

Re: Tonights game in Sweden

Beitrag von danyo »

Kann man gleich löschen hier, der Thread kann nix werden..

angel_eyes
Ecuador

Re: Tonights game in Sweden

Beitrag von angel_eyes »

bjozac hat geschrieben:
Di Nov 07, 2017 9:36 pm
After watching tonights game in Gävle against Brynäs IF it is my sincere hope that Adler Mannheims icehockey team never again is allowed to participate in any international hockey tournaments. The conduct of both the players and head coach is some of the worst i have seen. But this is to be expected when you build a team consisting of mostly second rate north american players and coaches. This kind of behaviour would never be tolerated in the NHL, KHL or any other major hockey league in the world. May the rest of the world be spared from ever having to see this team play hockey again.
The NHL tolerated a lot worse ...

While I think your conclusion is exaggerated, I agree with your premise: The last few minutes of the game are a disgrace for Mannheim and German hockey.

Oder um es mit de Worten von Greg Holst auszudrücken: This is a Schande für fucking deutsches Eishockey. A Schande!
Antworten